Monday 9 April 2012

Hello there

Hi there,

Well this is all new to me, I've been loving checking out everyone elses blogs I figured it's time for me to give it a try.

I've recently discovered a love for sewing and giving.  I love sewing gorgeuous cute things and giving them away.  My technique is pretty ho hum at them moment but it's come a long way in such a short time.  I'm dreaming of setting up a stall at the local markets and have ordered a huge stash of fabrics from hawthornethreads and can't wait till they arrive, a mix of Lizzy House and Patty Young's designs.

Not too long ago I made some gifts for a friend and a cousin who'd just had bubs and I thought I'd share some photos of them they are from this tutorial at the seasonedhomemaker blog.


Stitched by Miss N
I love this gift set soooo cute.

Stitched by Miss N

Well that's it short and sweet for my first entry, I promise to give more details and more photos as I get the hang of this.

I hope you are having a wonderful Easter Break and enjoying lots and lots of guilt free chocolate!!

bye for now,

Miss N






No comments:

Post a Comment